Royal Dutch Shell plc Scrip Dividend Plan
Royal Dutch Shell plc have announced their first quarter 2011 scrip dividend. They are giving shareholders the option to receive dividends in cash or in shares via a Scrip Dividend Programme.
- Dividend: Reference Share Price of $0.42 per A ordinary share (“A Share”) and B ordinary share (“B Share”).
- Reinvestment: Reference Share Price $34.986
Shareholders who do not join the Script Dividend Programme will continue to receive in cash any dividends declared by RDS.
Key Corporate Action Dates
- Ex-dividend date – May 11, 2011
- Record date - May 13, 2011
- Scrip reference share price announcement date -May 18, 2011
- Closing of scrip election and currency election - May 27, 2011
- Pounds sterling and euro equivalents announcement date - June 3, 2011
- Payment date - June 27, 2011
Learn more from Shell’s website: Royal Dutch Shell plc Scrip Dividend Programme