Royal Dutch Shell plc have announced their first quarter 2011 scrip dividend. They are giving shareholders the option to receive dividends in cash or in shares via a Scrip Dividend Programme.
- Dividend: Reference Share Price of $0.42 per A ordinary share (“A Share”) and B ordinary share (“B Share”).
- Reinvestment: Reference Share Price $34.986
Shareholders who do not join the Script Dividend Programme will continue to receive in cash any dividends declared by RDS.
Key Corporate Action Dates
- Ex-dividend date – May 11, 2011
- Record date – May 13, 2011
- Scrip reference share price announcement date -May 18, 2011
- Closing of scrip election and currency election – May 27, 2011
- Pounds sterling and euro equivalents announcement date – June 3, 2011
- Payment date – June 27, 2011
Learn more from Shell’s website: Royal Dutch Shell plc Scrip Dividend Programme