Intesa Sanpaolo SPA ordinary and savings shares have annouced the details of thie rights issue for May 2011:
Intesa Sanpaolo are paying an ordinary dividend and also running a rights issue to raise around EUR5 billion
- Dividend EUR0.091
Terms of Rights Issue:
For every 7 Intesa Sanpaolo SPA savings shares you are entitled to subscribe to 2 new shares.
- Issue date – 20 May 2011
- Effective date – 23 May 2011
- Expected pay date – 22 June 2011
- The call price is EUR1.369
- The price represents a discount of approximately 24% to the Theoretical Ex Right Price
- It closed trading on Friday 20th May at EUR1.75
Intesa Sanpaolo is a banking group resulting from the merger between Banca Intesa and Sanpaolo IMI.